1.24.2008

How to get fab abs.

Do you wanna know the secret to fab abs? It's all the craze. At least here in my section of the universe it is.

Get sick. And blow your nose A LOT.

Seriously, it works. I must have abs of steel by now. So much so, that you can bounce a quarter, or even a large car, off of them.
:::::::::

Did you hear about Whole Foods not using plastic bags anymore? I'm excited about this and think every single grocery store should stop using plastic bags. Instead, we should all use ones like this. I just got mine in the mail a few days ago and it's totally awesomely not plastic.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a GREAT bag. Perhaps I'll add it to my list of things to buy come February 7.

Jess said...

I love that bag. A blogger I read posted about a really cool bag she made that said "I'm not a paper bag." It was awesome. You can see it here.

Kitteh said...

I love plastic bags. How else would I clean up Thunder bolts when I take the pup for a stroll??

Anonymous said...

that is awesome!

also, the most weight i ever lost at once was when a blood vessel at the base of my spine/brain stem was leaking and i was in the hospital for 3 weeks and couldn't eat anything that wasn't through a tube. seriously? i lost like 20 lbs.

so it wasn't the HEALTHIEST i've ever been in my life. details.

Emily Main said...

I love that idea... though, we don't have a whole foods here yet :( I do recycle my plastic bags at the store... and use biodegradable poop bags for the pups...