7.04.2008

My bad

So I called this company to get a referral phone number for a subscription I need to cancel. Here's how the conversation went:


Me: Hi, I need the number to cancel a subscription.


Lady Who Answered The Phone: Sure, no problem. The number is (insert number here) and the company is A S S.


Me: The company is called ASS?!?! (Said with a tone of incredulity)

*cue crickets*

LWATP: Um, no. It's A S F.


Me: *fighting back fits of giggles* Oops, sorry. You must think I'm a total moron.


LWATP: Um, it's ok.


Me: *seriously trying to fight of the giggles* Thank you, BYE!

When I hung up I was dying laughing. If you are going to name your company you should consider making sure that people pronounce the 'F' correctly. Or maybe I just need my ears cleaned out.

:::::::::

I added a new thing to my blog. See? Over there on the right? It's a picture and short description of my newest purchases, large and small. I decided to give Eric back his Ipod and get my own Mp3 player. I'm so grown up.

2 comments:

Lane Boyz Mom said...

LM ASF OFF...hahaha You would think she would have said A as in apple, S as in Sam and F as in Frank...or am I the only one who does that? LOL

Kristabella said...

Bwahahaha! I'm sure you are not the only one to make that same mistake. The chick on the phone probably does it on purpose just to fuck with people!