7.04.2008

My bad

So I called this company to get a referral phone number for a subscription I need to cancel. Here's how the conversation went:


Me: Hi, I need the number to cancel a subscription.


Lady Who Answered The Phone: Sure, no problem. The number is (insert number here) and the company is A S S.


Me: The company is called ASS?!?! (Said with a tone of incredulity)

*cue crickets*

LWATP: Um, no. It's A S F.


Me: *fighting back fits of giggles* Oops, sorry. You must think I'm a total moron.


LWATP: Um, it's ok.


Me: *seriously trying to fight of the giggles* Thank you, BYE!

When I hung up I was dying laughing. If you are going to name your company you should consider making sure that people pronounce the 'F' correctly. Or maybe I just need my ears cleaned out.

:::::::::

I added a new thing to my blog. See? Over there on the right? It's a picture and short description of my newest purchases, large and small. I decided to give Eric back his Ipod and get my own Mp3 player. I'm so grown up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LM ASF OFF...hahaha You would think she would have said A as in apple, S as in Sam and F as in Frank...or am I the only one who does that? LOL