9.29.2008

A wild hair

Every year or two I get a wild hair up my you-know-what and decide to cut all my hair off, or change the color drastically. Apparently this past weekend was my wild hair weekend and I did both.




I go through times where I miss my really long hair and want to grow it out. Then I remember what a pain it is. I'd been growing it out for about 2 years from a super short cut and it was getting really old, really fast.

It's so much easier to manage. I can do all sorts of cute things with it. And I don't have to mess with straightening it nearly as much.

I try to live dangerously and take pictures of myself while driving. I swear I was careful and didn't endanger my fellow drivers. But it means that I got odd angels and blurry shots...



This last picture is a bonus picture of sorts. Sunday I took the boys for a picnic lunch with a group of vegans and before we met up with them we rode the train that's in the park. Don't the adults behind us look so thrilled to be alive?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look so classy! The short classic cut doesn't suit that many people, but you totally pull it off so well. I once did try to go all retro and did a short-short boy cut, which I liked regardless of whether it suit me well or not. :)

Sarah said...

you look so chic! I love it.

Anonymous said...

Cute!

La Petite Chic said...

You look adorable! I love it :)

just a girl... said...

wow another texan awesome. cute haircut

Missah said...

I LOVE it! It looks very awesome. Mine is down to the middle of my back and I HATE it! I need to get it cut badly!

Anonymous said...

You look great!!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT!!! So cute!

bethany actually said...

I love the short hair!