The rules are simple. Here are 6 things that you probably don't know about me. I swear to try and make this interesting.
1. Sometimes I turn on the classical music radio station and 'jam out', if that's even possible while listening to Beethoven and Chopin.
2. I collect shot glasses. Which is really odd because I rarely drink.
3. I hardly every cry. If I'm crying it's because I've finally reached my breaking point. It frustrates my mother to no end that I don't cry. Probably because she cries at the drop of a hat. I think for a long time she thought it meant I didn't care, but that's simply not true. When I get upset I usually clam up and shove it deep down and then it comes back up in a ball of messy tears and a runny nose. It's not pretty.
4. I'm actually a pretty good singer. I was in choir for 4 years in middle and high school but I goofed off so much that I never met my potential. Everyone who's heard me sing always makes comments about how good I sound. But I'm so painfully shy about my singing ability that I rarely sing out loud in front of people. I come from a family (on my real dad's side) of singers. An aunt is a professional singer and my real dad is an opera singer.
5. I have a teddy bear that's a whore. Her name is Vegas. I got her in Vegas a few years ago (I know, I'm so inventive with names). She often goes without panties and is generally a flusie. I have a picture of her and me the day I got her. I know you wanna see.I know, I was tan! and skinnier! Vegas doesn't look like a whore there, but trust me, she's all sorts of loose.
6. I have a mild form of OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder). I was actually taking medication for it recently. I know this sounds odd and I'm a total freak, but I count and alphabetize. I count by 2's all the time in my head. Often times you can see my hands and see that I'm counting using my fingers. I also put words in alphabetical order. If I see a 'Yield' road sign, I put the letters in alphabetical order. Deily. <--That's yield. I know, I'm a freak of nature. This is a BIG thing to announce on the Internet, considering only 2 people in my life know about it. Talk about going out with a bang!
I won't tag anyone to fill this out, but please do so if you feel so inclined.