- My new entry way 'sideboard'. It's beautiful.
- Vacation time. Next Friday I get almost a month off. I won't even know what to do with myself.
- My herb garden. I have yet to take a single picture, but I intend to. Eventually. I'm growing cilantro, rosemary, Italian parsley, oregano and mint. It's totally awesome to cook with fresh herbs that don't cost an arm and a leg.
- My lunch for today. Leftover homemade baked fish sticks.
- And lastly, my Oleander plant that didn't die and is slowly coming back to life.
(Add this post to the lamest of all posts in the entire history of blogging.)