- Always bring the shoes you are going to wear when you get your pants tailored. If you don't you might end up with high waters. Or a flood.
- Ed Hardy stuff is just fugly. Unless you use it be purposely flashy.
- Making a decision on bedding is seemingly impossible. Hiring a decorator is looking mighty tempting.
- Teaching a dog to stop sleeping on your feet and on a dog bed on the floor is almost impossible.
- It's still possible to have a disaster zone of a house even with only a grown up and a toddler living there.
- Amazon.com should pay royalties for those people who order from them the most.
- iPhone love is still there and still hanging on strong.
- Mailing care packages across the country to your 13-year-old is so fun. Especially when you pack freshly baked cookies and a new pair of shoes.
- It's possible to be addicted to pretty underthings and need to throw away some of them because the drawer is filled to capacity.
- You've reached new heights when you watch the very last DVR'd show and feel the world closing in on you because you have to watch live TV.
Observations and stuff I think is important:
Posted by Kristie at 2:37 PM