10.31.2008

Happy HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!!!!

It's the time of year again. Time to dress up and beg for candy. This year will be especially fun for me because BOTH my boys are going to trick or treat, although I intend on confiscating most of the candy from both kids and replacing it with good stuff like raisins and a new! toothbrush! I know, I'll be the most hated mother in America.


Happy Halloween everyone, be safe, have fun and see you in November!

P.S. We pretend to eat the pumpkin guts every year and it never gets old. Oh and excuse my attire, I had been working out and well, you know.

1 comment:

M said...

I can't wait to see the boys' costumes!

I was reading on a website that if you want to keep the candy but prevent anyone from gorging, just put it in a ziploc bag and into the freezer. This way, if you want to eat it, you have to wait for it to thaw! LOVE IT!

I also LOVE that you are going to confiscate the candy. My dad never really ate any, but my mom simply said, "Mom Tax." We knew we were screwed then!

Happy Halloween and BUSSSSSS!
xo