- I'm excited to say I'm about to embark on joining a new blog soon. It's still in the works and it's not yet ready to be launched, but as soon as it is I'll be sure to post about it.
- Also, and friend and I are starting another blog. Actually it's already made and I just need to get in there and set it all up. Look for that information soon!
- My garden is growing! I don't kill things! A furry creature has been foraging around but hasn't done too much damage. I CANNOT wait to taste the vegetables of my labor. Ha!
- Derick comes home from his dad's house in just a few weeks and I CAN'T WAIT. I miss the little dude. (He's almost 14 so he's really not little.)
- Derick will be going back to his dad's house in August. HATE. Post to come.
- Jackson is, well, Jackson. He's totally cool and you'd be lucky to hang with him. Fo Sho.
- All sorts of trips are coming up. Austin next weekend! (To meet MaryAnn!*) Missouri in July! Sacramento in September! A possible cruise in November! Possibly Florida in July also!
- I injured my knee a few weeks ago and it was total crap. I didn't workout for 2 weeks, felt like poo and gained 7 billion pounds.
- I'm back on track for the most part and I've lost 1 pound of the 7 billion.
- I had a TOTAL blast in Houston last weekend. Those people rule and you'd be lucky to hang with them, too. Jess, it was lovely to see you again!
- I'm a lame blogger these days. That's what happens when I get some time off of work.
- Expect more lameness to happen. It's too nice outside to sit here at my desk and write stuff. Told you I was lame!
* I hope I spelled your name right and got the punctuation and spelling right also! If not, then it seems I owe you a beer, or three.