I know that all 4.3 of you miss me. So here's a random filler post. (Send extra help here....working too much....need a nap. Also, maybe some chocolate.)
1. My ex...isn't getting his income tax refund, I am!!!!! It's about damn time, considering he owes over 50 THOUSAND dollars. Plus, I'm all feeling good about the fact that I took some of that money and started a savings account so Derick will have a few bucks for college.
2. Maybe I should...finally get my act together and finish the things I start. I fear it's become a habit that I'm having a hard time breaking.
3. I love....being a vegan. Like, seriously love it. I feel better and look better (I think) and I love that I eat some a large variety of things I would have never eaten.
4. People would say that I'm...kind but that I don't put up with shit from other people (sometimes to my detriment).
5. I don't understand why...there are only 3 months in which to complete almost one years worth of work.
6. When I wake up in the morning.....I sometimes thank my lucky stars that I bought the good mattress and not the cheap one.
7. I lost my.....well, let's see. I lost a TON of money in already tiny retirement account. How will I ever retire? Also, I lost an entire fund that I had. Not that there was much in it, but still.
8. Life is full of....interesting people. And by interesting I mean fun and peculiar and awful and awesome and all things rolled into one.
9. My past is...something I attempt to learn from but sometimes I need a reminder.
10. I get annoyed...when I try so hard to get something and then other people barely have to try at all it just comes to them. I like to think that I appreciate it more, but it's still annoying.
11. Parties are....too far and few between!
12. I wish....Someone would manage my money and bills. Anyone?
13. Dogs…are annoying when they eat cat poop. *gross*
14. Cats.....love to walk on my kitchen counters and it drives me crazy. I know where those feet have been!
15. Tomorrow I....will get to wear jeans to work.
16. I have low tolerance....for mean or ignorant people.
17. If I had a million dollars... I'd pay a lot of taxes. Then I'd pay my house off. (Only 11 years left!)
18. I'm totally terrified... that my children won't learn how to have a normal relationship with a significant other because they don't see me in one.
19. My spouse is.... um...a figment of my imagination?
20. My life is...mostly fun and interesting and full of surprises.